Poker winning hands: check out our popular gambling book review to know more about basic poker combinations and the chances to collect them
Poker – is a well-known card game in the gambling field, and most parts of the gamblers tried playing it at least once. Despite the fact that it’s quite complicated to learn all combinations, poker is still a game that fully depends on the player’s ability to analyze the situation and make a right decision. That’s the reason, why professional players recommend to pay attention to the poker and master this type of gambling games. In this article, you could read our detailed review of the famous gambling book “Winning poker tournaments one hand at a time” and find a list of all poker cards winning hands, so you could easily remember them.
Winning poker tournaments one hand at a time: book review
Winning poker tournaments one hand at a time – is a book written by three professional poker players that spent years playing gambling games and got familiar with thousands of game strategies. The first and the most important thing that you should know before starting reading it: this book isn’t for beginners. The authors language, definitions, mentioned strategies, and personal stories will be more understandable for players, familiar with poker.
If you call yourself an advantage poker player – you definitely should pay attention to this book, because it could help you to understand some poker features more clearly. This book has all rights to be called one of the best gambling guide, just because it’s:
- Written in a really easy and understandable language. Despite mentioning some solely professional terms, you could still easily understand the authors idea and find a detailed list of poker winning hands.
- Translate personal experience. Authors of the book tried all game strategies they are talking about and they could fairly judge it from the player’s position.
- Here you could find a lot of gambling tips and tricks that will help you to greatly increase your winnings.
- The book is very organized: it’s very simple to find any chapter you are interested in, and there are no useless, distracting information.
If you are planning to make gambling your main source of income – you have to get this book, that will become your flashlight in the world of poker tournaments.
Poker winning hands: list of all poker combinations
The main key to winning in poker – is perfect knowledge of all poker game-winning hands. Newbies and just inexperienced players are missing their chance to win because they don’t remember what combination could be collected and can’t analyze the situation on the table. To succeed, you need to be familiar with them in the really decent way:
- Royal Flush. A, K, Q, J, 10, all the same suit. Best of the poker winning hands.
- Straight Flush. Five cards in a sequence, all in the same suit.
- Four of a kind. All four cards of the same rank.
- Full house. Three of a kind with a pair.
- Flush. Any five cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence.
- Straight. Five cards in a sequence, but not of the same suit.
- Three of a kind. Three cards of the same rank.
- Two pair. Two different pairs.
- Pair. Two cards of the same rank.
- High Card. When you haven’t made any of the hands above, the highest card plays.
Learn them all carefully before participating in poker tournament.